- An affordable all-welded steel cow-calf waterer for rotational grazing pastures.
- A hot-dipped galvanized watering device meant to go in the center of a rotational paddock.
- Bull-Tough, ensuring decades of trouble free pure water for the herd.
- Simple and Secure setting of the full-flow water level control for maintenance free operation.
- Built on the farm - Low Cost - Sold Direct - Shipped UPS.
- One head on each side -- No pushing on the tank.
- 5 year limited warranty on the Drinker 1 year on the valve.
Looking from the top of the cow-calf waterer,
the cover protecting the full flow fill valve is positioned to the side, showing the valve and drain plug. The water height is set by changing the position of the hose clamp on the riser pipe. No clumbsey float and arm wrestling. All the parts are welded togher to form a low cost drinker and the complete assembly is hot dipped galvanized to seal the heavy gauge steel away from the elements. Four cement anchor bolts through the welded framework secure the drinker to the mounting pad. The only fasteners on the unit are the two bolts securing the valve cover.